Friday, May 10, 2013

AD PART

     Exposure... this is very essential when it comes to marketing matters. Exposure helps the product become visible to people, who are considered consumers. And product's visibility creates a sense of familiarity to the people. And, of course, that sense of familiarity gives the product the highest probability of being considered by consumers.

     Being a pro-blogger, who considers reviving the advertising platform of this blog site, I am much concerned with creating and providing a good advertising method or formula. I do need to make sure that my advertising ways are very effective and very helpful for products/services that needs proper exposure.

     With this, I was able to formulate a new kind of advertising method that is suitable for small to medium-scale businesses, which has lesser allotted marketing budget than other businesses. I call this new advertising platform, "AD PART".

     AD PART allows small to medium-scale businesses to have their own products being exposed to consumers on a worldwide scale just by paying a small amount of money. AD PART can be found at the end of a blog post, which lets products be seen by readers reading the article. Here, blog post traffic is being converted to product's exposure. It's like having the host-parasite relationship.

    AD PART includes a 6.35 mm x 12.7 mm image with link that directs readers to the product'S website along with 50 words or less description of the product. All these marketing opportunity only for a very cheap price! It's like enjoying the sachet concept - less money allotted, but very beneficial for the end user.

     Below, shows the actual look of AD PART.
 
AD PART...............................................................................................................................

Let your business achieve great amount of exposure just by paying a very cheap amount of money. Enjoy overflowing exposure just by allotting less marketing budget only with AD PART.

Email me HERE

And if you want to gain more exposure by having a blog post especially made for you (higher advertising fee), just let me know. I'll be willing to help you out



Photo courtesy of 123RF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now