Monday, August 19, 2013

My Blogging Comeback

     It's been months since the last time I blogged due to blogging tool concerns. And believe me, I really miss blogging so much! Now that I have acquired a new tool to work with, I must say that I'm definitely ready and definitely on-the-go when it comes to blogging. Blogging is indeed one of those things that make me happy.

     Buying a laptop was one of those actions I needed for me to cope up with my hunger towards maintaining this blogsite. I have my iPad, but it offers lesser comfort when blogging especially when attaching photos. And even though I had downloaded a blogging application before, it still doesn't work well for me. 

     The only possible action is to buy a new blogging tool - a laptop. As the famous leadership writer - Stephen Covey - once said, a leader must be equipped with proper knowledge-set, skill-set, and tool-set. And in my case, this laptop is the perfect tool-set for me to resume my habit of sharing inspiring articles worldwide. 

     To my avid readers, thank you so much for visiting this blogsite from time to time longing for a new article to read. This is the moment you've been waiting for. The dark period of my blogging career is finally over and this serves as my comeback. Watch out for my new blogpost...SOON

     For my new blog readers, please do like our official online community on facebook, "Blogged by Artistmat". Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now