Tuesday, January 13, 2015

To My Dearest...

Let me offer you my love,
It is the only thing I have.
Please accept it my dear,
There’s no time for fear.

I will love you beyond eternity
And I promise you it’s not a fantasy.
This is how great my love can be
To a woman, who is so dear to me.

Everlasting can be a clear definition
Of what my love has envisioned.
You, walking in complete harmony
To the tune of a perfect symphony.

Sending our vows to each other
Right in front of our great provider
Is a sign of a couple’s intention
To preserve a love for perfection.

Engaging my remaining life with you,
Gave color to a meaningless view.
Your presence is truly a delight,
For you’ve given me a new sight.

Loving you is our greatest story
And we’ve made a piece of history.
Looking back at how it all began,
Reminds me of a lovely risk I’ve done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I turned on my comment moderator to protect my reader from people, who are using my page (particularly my comment section) in spreading spam messages, anomalous links, and phishing activities.

Popular Posts

Order Your Artistmat Perfume Now